Thursday, January 22, 2009

Update

I'm still feeling pretty good, but have struggled the past few days with headaches. This is expected and could last several months. It's just part of it, so I'm trying to get used to it. I still get frustrated w/ my lack of stamina, but I just have to remember that I have a lot more energy than I did a week ago; and a week from now, I'll have even more. I've never been good at baby steps. :)

The girls and I are enjoying every morning before school. It's a gift to be with them when they first wake up. I'll miss that greatly. It's also WONDERFUL to be able to hear their laughter and love it again. I don't have to tell them to be quiet every 2 minutes. Strike that. I still have to tell them to be quiet (they are their father's daughters after all) but it's not because they're making me dizzy. It's just because they're the loudest human beings on the planet.

We're starting to get back to normal. Normally abnormal. Perfect. :)

No comments: